Providing Comprehensive Real Estate Services
The world of real estate can be complex, as it spans everything from residential home purchases to industrially zoned commercial sites. At the Law Offices of Roche and Roche, PC, our lawyers have experience across the entire spectrum of real estate. Whether you are looking for your first home or seeking to relocate a business, we can assist with title research, financing agreements, leasing and other necessary documentation.
Since 1990, our attorneys have served residential and commercial clients in Franklin and throughout Eastern Massachusetts. We have a proven track record in both transactions and litigation, and we will use that experience to achieve your goals as efficiently as possible.
We offer free consultations to all prospective clients.
A Wide Array Of Real Estate Services
Our law firm is a full-service, comprehensive real estate practice. We have extensive experience resolving the following matters:
- Commercial leasing: We draft and negotiate commercial leases for both landlords and tenants.
- Commercial real estate closings: Our attorneys facilitate the entire process from beginning to end, including escrow, title research and transfer, sales contracts and other relevant paperwork.
- Condominium conversions: We will file all the appropriate documents for developers to convert the use of a property.
- Real estate developer representation: We provide full-service legal advice for developers on a variety of topics, including subdivisions, duplexes, condominiums and other projects.
- Real estate financing: We perform the necessary due diligence to ensure that financing is on solid ground.
- Real estate litigation: We have a great deal of experience in litigation matters, from residential disputes to corporate issues involving buy-sell agreements.
- Relocations and corporate transfers: We are a one-stop shop for corporate relocation agencies seeking new housing for employees.
- Residential leasing: We pay close attention to Massachusetts law to ensure that both landlord and tenants have favorable leasing terms.
- Residential real estate closings: We represent both buyers and sellers for a competitive flat fee. We perform title research, review purchase agreements, financing and other critical documents.
- Short sales: We help homeowners who are underwater on their mortgage to negotiate short sales to pay off as much of their debt as possible.
- Title and settlement services for lenders: We handle all title work for national lenders operating in Massachusetts.
- Title examinations and mortgages: We help people secure mortgages efficiently by doing title research and curing any defects.
- Title insurance claims: We can address issues involving title insurance for individuals, corporations, lenders or any other party.
We Work With Clients Of All Sizes
As far as real estate goes, we have done it all. We have helped people purchase modest homes, and we have closed multimillion-dollar commercial real estate transactions. No matter who you are — no matter what your income level is or the value of the property — we will give you the same high-quality service.
Contact Us For Any Real Estate Need, Big Or Small
Our experience in real estate law is vast. Whatever you need, we have probably done it many times before. Please contact us to discuss the specifics of your request. Initial consultations are always free. Reach out by email or by phone: 508-528-8300.