Comprehensive Legal Solutions For Massachusetts Businesses
Since 1990, the attorneys at the Law Offices of Roche and Roche, PC, have helped small to medium-sized businesses in Massachusetts establish, grow and profit from their enterprises.
We advise and represent clients in matters of business and commercial law, including:
- Business organization: Formation of corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies, and assisting with corporate governance issues
- Business counseling: Advice and procedures designed to minimize legal risk and enhance profitability when forming or purchasing a business
- Business contracts: Creation and review of all types of business contracts
- Business growth: Acquisitions, mergers, restructurings
- Business litigation: Protecting the rights and interests of clients involved in commercial law disputes
- Employment law: Helping companies comply with federal and Commonwealth employment law, employment contracts and other issues
- Real estate law: Facilitating commercial real estate transactions for companies and investors
Helping Massachusetts Businesses Grow And Prosper
At our firm, we believe in establishing and fostering close relationships with our clients. We work closely with them to understand their business operations, the challenges they face and their goals. This enables us to anticipate potential problems and identify growth opportunities that might otherwise be overlooked. When a legal problem such as a contract dispute does arise, we can act quickly to develop a legal strategy because we are already familiar with many of the issues the client faces.
We also believe that a business owner’s focus is best kept on managing and growing the business, rather than on legal matters. We always seek to resolve any commercial law dispute or legal problem in the most cost-effective and time-efficient matter so that the client can get back to doing what they do best.
Contact Us For Your Business Law Needs
In our business law practice, our goal is to help our clients grow and prosper.